jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

My Favorite - The Happiest Days Of Our Lives (2003)

TRACKLIST:
Disc One
01 - The Happiest Days Of My Life
02 - Homeless Club Kids
03 - The Suburbs Are Killing Us
04 - L=P
05 - Burning Hearts
06 - A Cathedral At Night
07 - White Roses For Blue Girls
08 - John Dark (Goodnight, Major Tom)
09 - Half There And Dancing
10 - The Black Cassette
11 - Badge (Grace Under Pressure)
12 - Le Monster
13 - The Radiation
14 - James Dean (Awaiting Ambulance)
15 - Rescue Us
16 - The Lesser Saints

Disc Two (Remixes)
01 - The Suburbs Are Killing Us Vs Double Agent
02 - Homeless Club Kids Vs Future Bible Heroes
03 - Badge Vs Soviet
04 - Le Monster Vs Phofo
05 - John Dark Vs Leisure Enthusiast
06 - Rescue Us Vs Kitch
07 - Homeless Club Kids Vs Alexander Perls
08 - Le Monster Vs Flowchart
09 - Badge Vs San Serac
10 - The Suburbs Are Killing Us Vs Leisure Enthusiast
11 - Rescue Us Vs Chuck Blake
12 - Le Monster Vs Chuck Blake
13 - John Dark Vs Brother Frost
14 - Homeless Club Kids Vs Double Agent

6 comentarios:

Boo Radley dijo...

http://rapidshare.com/files/375954053/MFVRT-THPPSTDOOLVS1.rar


http://rapidshare.com/files/376098067/MFVRT-THPPSTDOOLVS2.rar

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you for this. I've been looking for it for a while.

I really like the things you've been posting the last few weeks.

Lost Detective dijo...

Excelente recopilatorio. Me gusta tanto que hasta lo tengo en ambos formatos: cd y vinilo. Què bueno que postees con regularidad otra vez.

Un abrazo desde Lima.

Saludos!

Anónimo dijo...

Muchas Gracias!
Hoy mismo conoci esta banda,
la verdad que antes de escucharla
ni me interesaba y pense que no
me iba a gustar pero me equivoque.
Le di una chance y otra y otra y
me termine viendo todos los videos
en youtube.
Muy bueno, lindas letras.
Gracias por tu aporte!
=)

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, hello!

I really love everything you post up in your blog. It is amazing!

Would you happen to have Love at Absolute Zero by My Favorite? I would really appreciate it if you can upload it sometime in the near future, if it is available to you. Thank you so much.

Cheers from California!

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, My name is Iva.
Listen, at first 've found your blog goes on & it rocks, congratulations!
Now, you taking back My Favorite albums, SUCKS.
I come from a very shitty town where this album is not available nowhere, Amazon/Ebay may rott in hell won´t get it from them.
So, please be so kind & reupload.