lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

VA - Last Weekend (2010) (Homemade Compilation)

TRACKLIST:
01 - Bubblegum Lemonade - Last Weekend
02 - The Felt Tips - Bought And Sold
03 - Juvelen - Facts Of Life
04 - The Airfields - Prisoners Of Our Love
05 - Twig - Please Don't Turn Me Into A Murdered
06 - Pelle Carlberg - 1983 (Pelle & Sebastian)
07 - The Hermit Crabs - About You Before
08 - Fosca - Evening Dress At 3pm
09 - Vapnet - Stockholm Sett Snett Uppifrån
10 - Slow Down Tallahassee - So Much For Love
11 - The Charade - Springtime Fever
12 - Speedmarket Avenue - Don't Fall In Love
13 - Strawberry Fair - I Can't Do Anything
14 - Stars In Coma - Bullet-Proof
15 - Autisterna - Väntar På Ett Tåg
16 - Action Biker - Love For Sure
17 - Kuryakin - Rain
18 - Melpo Mene - Society
19 - Would-Be-Goods - Temporary Best Friend
20 - Celestial - Preston Park
21 - The Morning Paper - Fingers Crossed
22 - Fireflies - Heaven

5 comentarios:

Boo Radley dijo...

http://rapidshare.com/files/390838183/03_-_Last_Weekend.rar

Anónimo dijo...

I don't know if you can understand this considering I only know English But I have got to say that this is by FAR the best collection of music I have ever seen or heard. I had no idea there were so many fantastic releases that came out in the last couple of decades. Your blog is a constant source of great new music and I just had to tell you. hope this gets through to you.

thank you so much for all the work, You have an amazing blog!

cnow77@sympatico.ca

Boo Radley dijo...

thanks for your words, it is a pleasure for me to share all this music

Anónimo dijo...

I agree with the other friend.. you do a fantastic job mate!! cheers!!!

Boo Radley dijo...

thanks ;-))