lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Momus - Ping Pong (1997)

TRACKLIST:
01 - Ping Pong With Hong Kong King Kong (A Sing Song)
02 - His Majesty The Baby
03 - My Pervert Doppelganger
04 - I Want You. But I Don't Need You
05 - Professor Shaftenberg
06 - Shoesize Of The Angel
07 - The Age Of Information
08 - The Sensation Of Orgasm
09 - Anthem Of Shibuya
10 - Lolitapop Dollhouse
11 - Tamagotchi Press Officer
12 - Space Jews
13 - My Kindly Friend The Censor
14 - The Animal That Desires
15 - How To Get - And Stay - Famous
16 - 2pm

5 comentarios:

Boo Radley dijo...

http://rapidshare.com/files/385773386/MMS-PNGPNG.rar

Woofer dijo...

¡Excelente blog! Grandes momentos nos estás proporcionando a mí,amigos y familia en general.
Muchas gracias por tu trabajo.

Boo Radley dijo...

es un placer. saludos.

Fabien dijo...

I love this record, I've got a different cover, just great!

Saw him live recently, he's such a great artist.


Thx for posting and sharing his talent with the world.

Anónimo dijo...

Gracias, otro gran disco de Momus es 20 Vodka Jellies, nunca me canso de escucharlo.