miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

The Dentists - Some People Are On The Pitch They Think It's All Over It Is Now (2005)

TRACKLIST:
01 - Flowers Around Me
02 - I'm Not The Devil
03 - Tony Basteable V John Noakes
04 - You Make Me Say It Somehow
05 - Mary Won't Come Out To Play
06 - I Had An Excellent Dream
07 - Kinder Still
08 - The Little Engineer's Set
09 - Back To The Grave
10 - Tangerine
11 - The Arrow Points To The Spot
12 - Everything In The Garden
13 - One Of Our Psychedelic Beakers Is Missing
14 - Strawberries Are Growing In My Garden (Bonus Track)
15 - Burning The Thoughts From My Skin (Bonus Track)
16 - Doreen (Bonus Track)

3 comentarios:

Boo Radley dijo...

http://rapidshare.com/files/389144672/DNTSTS-SMPPLR.rar

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Boo,

your blog is simply amazing (the old ones too). Can you give me your e-mail adress? I have some requests and questions.

Cheers,

Andre

Boo Radley dijo...

send me a comment with your mail (not publish) and i answer and so you've got mine.